Hello friends. My name is Pablo and I live in a small kneepit deep in the jungles of Chiapas. Here you I make the stories happy and sad and some other places inbetween. I hope you like! Welcome here in my kneepit!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Pablo no have any cake sorry


Hello My Amigos!

This week I have been mostly looking at my apple. I would like to be thinking about cake, drawing some cakes, but then I look in my cupboard and I find only Apples! What to do?

Then I think what my mama tell me, how not be sad because we not have cake for dinner like other kid at school. She say fresh fruit is good for Pablo, make Pablo big strong, not make my tooths fall out like other kids.

She was right. I think of my school friend now who eat the sweet sugar cake then, and I see many of them dead or have no teeths in their head. And I happy Pablo never eat cake.

But also sad a little bit too.

Eat well my friends. But try remember the poor hungry no cake peoples too.

Adios amigos!

5 comments:

HARDWAX said...

i love your beautiful apple, it reminds me of green cake.

Liz Jones said...

Green apple cake...mmmm.

° said...

pablo dont sweat the lil things. id rather have a juicy macintosh apple then cake my self. Nice drawing of ur green one.

Tant C said...

Watched your links..
I have my dreams about moving into Moominvalley. Maybe we'll meet there..

Fossfor said...

this apple looks very tasty!
i am also a Moomin addict, i used to read the books over and over, thanks for the link