Hello friends. My name is Pablo and I live in a small kneepit deep in the jungles of Chiapas. Here you I make the stories happy and sad and some other places inbetween. I hope you like! Welcome here in my kneepit!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hello again dear friends!

It has been a long time since I give you news from my kneepit. This because I am having much work to do in the jungle. We have election soon and army is everywhere try force us vote with them. But we no want vote - we want to be free from big government that lie and steal from us.

Here I am with Frank, we are these times speaking with the villages left, help them guard against the devils who come try take their land.
--------------
Frank he tell them:
The storm is here. From the clash of these two winds the storm will be born, its time has arrived. Now the wind from above rules, but the wind from below is coming...

This remind me of one day I get the wind very bad after I eat the funny fungus.

Adios



No comments: