Hello friends. My name is Pablo and I live in a small kneepit deep in the jungles of Chiapas. Here you I make the stories happy and sad and some other places inbetween. I hope you like! Welcome here in my kneepit!

Sunday, April 09, 2006


Speedy Pablo!

Yes this is me dancing like crazy fella. Those days Pablo spin more faster than any body in the kneepit lands. They call me windy spider - because my legs are so many.

Then one morning I wake up all my legs are gone. My Papa say I dance so fast last night my legs they run away. Then he tell me stop the crying or my eyes they fall out too.

Later I find he lose my legs to some gringo in a bar, when he play the card with him. Now some funny face pop singing man use my magic legs to make much money on TV - make my legs do some walking on the moon and dance to some bad music, so my friend Frank, the Zapatista, he tell me.

Maybe one day they come back to me. Pablo can wait. Until then I dance every day with my heart, and sing a song to the moon.

Adios my friends! Hope you are liking my kneepit!

5 comments:

MD said...

I am definitely liking your kneepit! Fun picture and very speedy.
MD

Heartful said...

Pablo, how is it you can always make me laugh and cry at the same time. It's great to know the loss of your legs hasn't dampened your spirit!

Anonymous said...

Excellent drawing!!

Andrea said...

Fantastic was to convey speed!

Kim de Young said...

you have such tragic experiences but some how you are able to keep your hope alive... keep breathing Pablo, keep breathing.