Hello friends. My name is Pablo and I live in a small kneepit deep in the jungles of Chiapas. Here you I make the stories happy and sad and some other places inbetween. I hope you like! Welcome here in my kneepit!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006


Mi Casa

Welcome to my home good friends!

This day I am having visitors, my good friends Chico and his lovely wife Juanita. She hides in the shadows of my kneepit. I say 'come out little one, come out'.

She begins to cry - such a sad lady. Chico broke the bread and we had dancing for long times.

Next time I tell you more about my friends and family.

Come visit me again soon

- Pablo

1 comment:

Sorrel Sparks said...

You are a very strange and quite fella. I would like to be your humble friend, but i think i might be too big and noisy.... I am a sad lady too now! booooo-hooooooo!