Hello friends. My name is Pablo and I live in a small kneepit deep in the jungles of Chiapas. Here you I make the stories happy and sad and some other places inbetween. I hope you like! Welcome here in my kneepit!

Friday, March 24, 2006



Long Journey

My friends had to travel many mountains to escape the gringo. It was hard for them because they have no leg. But they make it all the same, because they know they have home in my kneepit. My home.

This mountain now has no hair because the gringo come and cut the hair and take for to make homes for burgers. If I ever go in gringoland I would see how the burgers live, and tell them of my land.

To all gringos out there, please think of poor Juanita and Chico who walk for miles next time you see a burger. You tell him 'you take my friends home!'. Show him my story. Maybe he feel different next time eh?

What you think my friends? Speak with me!

3 comments:

Marcos Braga said...

Just wanted 2 know who gringo is...

Kimbu said...

Gringo he speak funny. He come say hello with the big smile and the big machines. He give Juanita cigarette and he stroke moustache and search for gold in his big noses.

As we say in my kneepit "when the finger is in the cave the bread cannot be baked".

Hope that explain. Thank you for you visit. Please come again see my friends and my kneepit!

Kim de Young said...

sorry for the long walk, tequila will help no?