Hello friends. My name is Pablo and I live in a small kneepit deep in the jungles of Chiapas. Here you I make the stories happy and sad and some other places inbetween. I hope you like! Welcome here in my kneepit!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Old Dawg Running


Hello my friends. This is my friend the old wild doggie. After he was running he would have slobber everywhere. Here you can see his big smelly tongue stick out his face.

The old wild doggie still live in the jungle outside my kneepit. I hear his at night howling and making the party with his monkey friends. This why he wear the glasses, too much of the good night before make the eyes burn.

Remember how I tell you before about how my papa make me eat my doggie? Well, this not the same doggie. This one still alive very much. He may be old, and he may drink too much tequila and smoke the big fat cigar all night, but he still can run much too quick to catch and eat.

This make me happy.

Adios amigos!

2 comments:

Heartful said...

Hey Pablo, it's been a while! How are you! This is a great painting, very surreal. Hope all is well in your kneepit.

shadows and clouds said...

hey pablo, how're you? where d'you vanish to? hope all's well there in the kneepit, hi to the doggie and stick up another postcard to let us know of your latest adventures!